Discover where to invest to get better
code.red have partnered with DORA - DevOps Research and Assessment
Created by Jez Humble, Gene Kim, and Dr. Nicole Forsgren, the assessment helps technology organisations improve the productivity of software development and delivery by evaluating and benchmarking your technology organisation.
The DORA assessment is taken by your IT team online and takes under 20 minutes per person. The results are processed and your IT organisations capabilities are measured against industry-wide benchmark for devops.
Together, code.red and DORA offer a rapid insight into how well your DevOps teams are performing and how your organisation needs to transform to improve performance.
The code.red proposition provides additional insight through:
- Interpretation of the survey results
- High-level assessment of the organisation's ability to adopt and sustain DevOps
- Recommendations for organisational change to ensure sustainable Devops
The DORA assessment is provided as software as a service, running a DORA Assessment follows these stages:
- Identify the Lines of Business and teams to be assessed
- Socialise the survey and prepare email distribution lists
- Take the Assessment, everyone takes a 15- to 20-min survey
At code.red we understand that implementing DevOps is more than just transforming IT; it is about transforming how change happens throughout the organisation. It is not enough to sit Dev and Ops people together and hope that things will go faster.
Structural changes and new tools are not enough; cultural and behavioural change is essential for DevOps to be a success. code.red takes a holistic view of DevOps to ensure that organisations create lasting change that drives value to customers for years to come.
For more information, please contact us.